As a therapist, my goal is to help you uncover your true potential. Are you ready to learn new ways of handling difficult situations and lead a life that is filled with hope and worth celebrating? If you are looking for the extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or maybe you are ready to move in a new direction in your life. I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Education & Certifications
- Master’s of Science Counseling Psychology, Palm Beach Atlantic University, 2004
- Bachelors of Psychology, William Tyndale College, 2001
- EMDR (Level 1 & 2), 2015
- Triple P Standard Level 4 Certification, 2011
- Triple P Enhanced Level 5 Certification, 2011
- Triple P Pathways Level 5 Certification, 2011
I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and have offered a wide range of counseling and psychological services since entering the field in 2003. I provide counseling and psychotherapy services in my private practice; brief and longer term therapy for children, teens, adults and family. I use a collaboration of cognitive behavioral therapy, psycho-dynamic, integrating Biblical principles and interpersonal psychotherapy. I am passionate in working with children, teens and families with a deep understanding from my education, trainings, and clinical experience working with highly complex individuals and families impacted by trauma. I continue to train in the area of trauma; including EMDR, Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I work with clients experiencing anxiety, depression and trauma.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, FL, March, 2009
- Florida License Number: MH9797
- Associate Professional Clinical Counselor #4678, supervised and employed by Luisa Contretas, LMFT 82977, LPCC 651